Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2014

The first day!

We had a great first day here in Mrs. Smith's classroom.  I am delighted to have all of the students in my class; it is a wonderful group.

Here I am with my two daughters, Hazel (4th grade) and June (1st grade) before walking to school today.

This is the list that the students came up with for how to be a good friend.


And here's the whole group!

Please be patient while I get this blog up and running.  I will be posting each day, but it may be a while before it's fully functioning.  Your child should have a parent packet for you in their home folder as well as an information packet about our class pets, the degus.  Ask your child to share what they learned about them today!  Also in the home folder is a homework assignment called "It's In the Bag".  The directions are on the page and it needs to be returned by Friday.

Thank you so much for sharing your child with me and please email me if you have any questions ksmith@dolores.k12.co.us, or leave a comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment